Tri State Car Wash Solutions exclusively distributes D&S Car Wash Equipment because Innovation + Quality = the IQ 2.0 Soft Touch In Bay Automatic Car Wash System.
Ingenious technology, remarkable wash quality, and greater efficiency make the IQ 2.0 Soft Touch In Bay Automatic System by D&S smarter, cleaner, and greener!
The advanced technology of the IQ 2.0 first creates a 3-D scan of every vehicle, along with “mapping” details for accessories such as luggage racks or spoilers, to provide a highly efficient and safe custom wash for vehicles from Mini Coopers to dually and full-sized pickup trucks. Soft closed-cell foam brushes quietly and gently clean with longer brushes to reach hard-to-clean areas at the rear of the vehicle.
Pre-Soak and Tri-Color lather cover every vehicle in a bath of foam cleaner to put on a show for the kids, clean the family vehicle like never before, and increase your profits!
The IQ 2.0 system:
- Delivers fast wash times.
- Cleans more vehicles than ever before to increase profit margins.
- Provides daily wash counts, service issues, and faults via the internet.
- Performs program updates and troubleshooting over the internet,.
- Manages program menus from a laptop, tablet, or smart phone with the included full-color touch screen.
- Consumes less power, water, and chemicals.
- Manages input power based on system demand using low amp electric driven motors with VFD control.
- Uses only the energy required by the driven equipment.
- Is designed to be eco-friendly, energy efficient, and reduce pollution with decreased wastewater effluent.
- Connects to any reclaim system for recycle and gray water reclamation and go green.
Contact Us today to speak to one of our expert Tri State car wash professionals about how the IQ 2.0 can benefit your bottom line!
Lightweight Dual Carriage Drive
- Synchronous Omega Belts
- Turbo-Boosted Top Wand Nozzles
- Rotating Side Wands for Simultaneous Cleaning Action
- Vehicle Mapping & Profiling
- Invisible Treadle Design
- Self-Cleaning Rail & Light Grid Rinse
- On-Board Wheel Cannon with Chemical Applicator
- Electric Operation with VFD Motor Control
- Quick-Connect Motors & Cables
- In-Bay Voice Commands & In-Position Horn
Dynamic Energy Chain
- High-Quality, Durable Design
- Great Stability & Self-Supporting
- Protects & Conveys Cables & Hoses for X, Y & Z Axis Motion
Ultra-Compact Pump Stand
- Full-Color Touch-Screen Interface
- Web-Based Notifications/Access
- Injector-Based Chemical Delivery System for Pre-Soak, 2-Step, Clear Coat & Wheel Cleaner
- Spot-Free Rinse Compatibility
Cold Weather Shutdown “Plug & Play” Installation 7’6″ Vehicle Clearance IQ Sign Packages (option) 1 Year Limited Warranty
Genius Series Package
Includes All Base Package Features Plus
- Two Additional Water Sources
- Tri-Foam System
- Detergent 2 or 2-Step Pre-Soak
- Off-Board Undercarriage
- Bug Off
IQ 2.0 Soft Touch Unexpected Extras
REMOTE SYSTEM MANAGEMENT You can manage your IQ Car Wash System equipment and wash operation in real time from anywhere in the world using your smart phone, tablet, or laptop. Programming of wash recipes is simple and stored in the system’s memory, allowing you to easily retrieve recipes to adjust for seasonal washing conditions. SYSTEM SELF-MONITORING The IQ self-monitors all aspects of your car wash. Monitoring of diagnostic codes helps identify small problems before they become big ones. Your distributor can also retrieve diagnostic codes and maintenance data, so problems can be identified and solved without costly distributor trip charges. INVISIBLE TREADLE Cars virtually line up in the bay due to the IQ 2.0 vehicle positioning system. Getting in position is easier, and with no guide rails or hardware on the floor, the bay has a clean “open” look. Together with in-bay signage and IQ Voice Announcer™, the Invisible Treadle works to enhance the total customer experience. AUTO CASHIERS The IQ is designed to operate as an unattended automatic car wash and is compatible with most auto cashier systems. No matter which pay station you choose, it will simply connect to our unit and interact with your customers to assist with transactions and marketing your car wash.
|Vehicle Height (max)||7’6″ (90″)|
|Vehicle Width (max)||110″|
|Carriage Weight||750 lb|
|Chemical Pump Stand||24″ w x 32″ d x 53″ h|
|Supplied Rail Length||32′|
|Bay Height (minimum)||9′ 8″|
|Bay Width (minimum)||14′ 6″|
|Bay Length (minimum)||35′ (to fully wash vehicles)|
|Bay Length with Dryers (minimum)||40′|
|Carriage||20 amps – 3 ph 208/230V|
|Chemical Pump Motor||1.5 hp – 3 ph 208/230V|
|High-Pressure Pump Motor||5 hp – 3 ph 208/230V|
|Filtered Dry Air for Chemical Aeration||6 cfm @ 90 psi|
|Hot Soft (optional)||3/4″|
|Spot Free||1-1/2″ (10 gpm) from Storage Tank|
|RO Reject or Reclaim||3/4″ (8 gpm) from Storage Tank|
Base Model Options
- Over 18′ Bay Width
- Column Mount Rails
- Floor Mount Rails
- Other Rail Length
- Integrated RO Producer
- Off-Board Wheel/Rocker Panel Blaster
- Photo Eye Kit
- IQ Bay Cross Over
- Critical Spare Parts Kit
- Extended Warranty
Genius Series Options
All Base Model Options Plus:
- Foaming Wax & LED Light Show